Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gay Cruise Spots Northern Ireland

surprising thesis professor. Tehran

just received e-mails from the professor. George Tehran. It reads in the hasty translation:

My dear, do not
know about you, but I am curious I read an article by Agnieszka Kurant published on the websites 'Political Criticism' . In addition to an interesting attempt to accommodate the novel "The half-empty" in the current curatorial and artistic discourses were so many valuable suggestions, which the authors will wish to use in preparing an English version of the book. But my attention, though not immediately returned, in particular, a statement: "In the half-empty" is also disappointing because it almost exclusively to describe the work that already exist, the discussions that already taken place, and lyrics that are already written. After a moment of reflection I realized that, after much of the novel - as befits a novel - describes a purely imaginary events, discussions and projects. So I wondered strong wording Ms. Agnieszka Kurant. But the tone seemed to me an otherwise familiar ... After a moment's reflection I came to a startling conclusion. Of course, I can not yet provide concrete evidence and I also deeply confused, but there is a logical explanation for contradictions arisen. What? Suspect Here, Agnieszka Kurant that does not exist, it is only a literary pseudonym under which hides none other than ... Lady weapon. How do I know the readers of the book "In the half-empty", Lady Weapon is a fictional character, so all the pieces of fiction novels, and all described in her fictional work, for it is very real. What's more, it is in fact only work they know and have seen personally. Therefore, in his text out in "Political Criticism," writes that it all was that all this somewhere already seen, read, etc.. The intentional wink to the reader or minor omission in the elaborately tailored camouflage the author?

with best regards
prof. George Tehran

0 comments:

Post a Comment